Join the Ranks
Software Project Manager (m/f/d)
junior/senior | full-time | Lübeck
As Software Project Manager you are the interface between internal software development and our customers and ensure that software projects are in time and budget.You are accountable for the deliverables of the different metiers to ensure the success of your projects.
A large focus of the task is the control and moderation of the software team under consideration of the quality, cost and delivery targets as well as multi-project management.
- Plan, monitor and control activities according to the product strategy and in view of Agile principles
- In charge of the robust design / validation in line with the economical targets
- Review Internal requirements, Customer Requirements, Specifications
- Perform or support design calculations / simulations / coding / associated acceptance tests
- Interface with the customer
- Report and escalate to the Product Technical Leader/Engineer
Your Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or comparable technical discipline
- 3+ years of professional and project experience in software development
- Proven experience in Agile methodologies (SCRUM, KANBAN)
- You are self-motivated, driven, reliable and able to work independently as well as in a team
- You do not see problems, but develop solutions
- You are passionate about working on complex problems and with innovative state-of-the-art technologies.
- You have excellent communication skills (English and German)
We offer you a wide range of tasks with performance-related remuneration in an international environment that opens up numerous opportunities for you to apply your know-how independently and on your own responsibility. We offer you a workplace equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, a fruitful working environment and, last but not least, a motivated team of colleagues that will make it easier for you to familiarize yourself with the job.
Interested? Here is what we need from you:
- Application with CV as well as your expectations in working with us
- Your earliest entry date
- Your desired salary